The Women's Conference
The best way to control your future is to create it!
The Women's Conference is a power-packed day of workshops and sessions designed
to energize and invigorate you — giving you new ideas and strategies to achieve
and succeed according to your goals and standards.
This conference offers a unique 2-track format that lets you select from 8 sessions
— making it easy to jump from track to track and choose the workshops most
relevant and important to you. In between, you'll have the opportunity to meet and
network with other area professionals — contacts that will be valuable to
you long after the conference has ended.
This unique event brings nationally respected speakers together with the area's
most talented professional women (including you!). Miss this day, and there's no
telling how many opportunities will pass you by.
What our Customers are Saying...
The Blue Track: Enhancing Your Career and Professional Development
These sessions direct you to the skills and strategies that define top-quality managers.
Learn how to develop your personal leadership style … take control of the
multiple priorities and projects demanding your attention … keep damaging
emotions out of the professional environment … negotiate anything with anyone,
and consistently reach advantageous agreements.
Session 1: Management and Leadership Skills for Women
- Motivate your staff to give you their best.
- Learn to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your team.
- Develop your individual leadership style and enhance your personal power.
Session 2: Managing Multiple Projects and Priorities
- Take control of your time and work with the clock, not against it.
- Multiple tasks made easy — streamline your workday for greater efficiency.
- Eliminate the pressure and stress that drain your energy and productivity.
Session 3: Managing Emotions in the Workplace
- Keep control over your emotions and stay calm even in the most highly charged situations.
- Halt festering conflicts before they have the chance to explode into damaging outbursts.
- Sidestep emotional crisis and save your energy and passion for more productive pursuits.
Session 4: How to Become Self-Confident and in Control
- Stand tall and assured in the most intimidating situations.
- Project an assertive, dignified image that commands respect.
- Develop a unique plan that helps you manage and motivate yourself!
The Green Track: The Woman's Professional Toolbox
Discover the tips and tricks that make it easier to produce and achieve every single
day. Refine an assertive style that commands respect, yet keeps you "human"
… eliminate the frustrations that difficult people cause you, and stop the
troublemakers who sap your strength … take control of the clock and learn
how to get more done in less time … conquer debilitating stress that drains
your energy and damages your health.
Session 1: Assertive Communication Skills
- Ask for exactly what you want — and get it. (You don't have to be pushy or
- Say "no" without being negative or offensive.
- Enhance the way others perceive you, and stop the stress that aggressive people
Session 2: Dealing with Difficult People
- Pinpoint difficult personality types who target women — and find out how to
- Master communication tips that make the difference in specific situations.
- Counteract the negative influence of complainers and gripers.
Session 3: Getting It All Done
- Identify real priorities when everything seems urgent.
- Uncover (and eliminate!) hidden time-wasters that can devour your day.
- Use power tips to get organized and stay that way — even through crisis, chaos,
Session 4: Stress Solutions for Women
- Learn how to achieve balance at work and at home.
- Keep pace without burning out: coping strategies for high-pressure lifestyles.
- Relax and recapture your calm — in virtually any situation or setting.