Required skills every leader must have
Gain the required skills in this supervisor training seminar
A Supervisor training course power-packed with fresh ideas to motivate you and your team
As a supervisor, you're the one in charge, but you know all too well that your job
description doesn't even begin to cover the many roles you actually fill. In today's
world, supervisors and their teams have more complex relationships than ever before.
A supervisor must be a friend … coach … boss … and mediator.
For any supervisor,
this workshop is your key to success when it comes to:
- Motivating and praising
- Delivering criticism and discipline
- Working under pressure
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Training new employees
- Organizing people, projects, and schedules
This one-day supervisor training
program is power-packed with solid skills to help
you maximize your role as a supervisor, plus fresh ideas to motivate you and your
team. You'll learn how to provide meaningful praise, enhance your communication
skills, and keep top performers at their maximum level without burning out.
You won't be the only one who enjoys the benefits of your enhanced supervisory skills.
Everyone at your organization will benefit your own supervisor, your team,
and everyone else who profits from the stronger leadership, improved productivity,
and fresh insight you'll bring to the workplace after attending class.
What our Customers are Saying...
Make the transition to supervisor
- Identify the areas that need improvement in your workplace and within your own supervisory
- Find the delicate balance necessary to supervise friends and former peers
- Establish supervisor-subordinate relationship boundaries that will be understood
Overcome the early obstacles
- Identify the 5 most common traps encountered by new supervisors and find out how
to steer clear of them
- Unify employees into a smooth-running, productive team, despite differences in personality,
background, and age
- Identify difficult employees and handle them easily, appropriately, and swiftly
- Control absenteeism and tardiness
Improve results with practical leadership skills
- Give orders and instructions that are easily understood and readily accepted
- Slash employee turnover costs and prevent hassles by using the best hiring and interviewing
- Discover smart ways to set goals and assess productivity
- Give constructive criticism that won't be taken personally by even the most
- Develop a keen sense of timing for taking corrective action or firing an employee
and know the legal implications of your decisions
Give your role as supervisor your personal best
- Get others to believe in the organization and view it as more than just a place
- Originate project plans and set goals that your team will support
- Build a positive work climate and deal effectively with negative attitudes
- Gain confidence and win the respect of your boss, peers, and team members!