Training the Trainer
The best ideas and the latest training "intelligence" from the nation's
top training company!
More is known today about "how to train" than ever before. Many old methods
and once-accepted training practices are disappearing in favor of better, more effective
procedures and strategies. Attend this informative workshop to get ahead in "how to train."
The information and technology explosion has resulted in a rapid change of pace
and an "age of specialization." Employee turnover is at all-time highs,
and skilled workers are harder and harder to find. To stay competitive, productive
and profitable, the successful organization must recognize the need for ongoing,
results-driven training programs.
Have you noticed? The best trainers make thorough preparation, exciting presentation,
and complete follow-up seem effortless. Whether you're a training specialist, a
human resources professional, or a manager who trains, you can too — all it
takes are practical skills and up-to-date strategies you can learn in this informational course.
You could try to wade through reams of information, research and publications, "boiling
it down" to meet your particular needs; or you could attend this outstanding,
one-day seminar and learn pertinent, down-to-earth pointers that you can use immediately.
What our Customers are Saying...
Pinpoint Your Training Needs
- How to spot training needs early — before deficiencies reach crisis level
- How to "sell" your training ideas and create proposals that win the support
of management and employees
- Learn about alternatives you can tap when "formal" training isn't possible
Understand the Adult Learning Process
- The most common barriers to learning, and how to avoid them
- Learn the 13 needs of adult learners — and tailor your training for maximum
- Learn 6 ways to motivate people and make them want to learn — even "resistors"
Plan and Develop Super-Powerful Programs
- Consultants and independent trainers: find out if they can save you time or money
- How to produce a tight, productive outline that will guide you every step of the
- Judging how to "pace" the program: Know when to "speed up" and
when to "slow down"
Produce Innovative Materials and Presentations
- How to develop better materials and course books that will reinforce learning long
after the training program ends
- Use diagrams for 8 room arrangements — you'll learn the best setup for the
smallest to largest group
- 4 ways you should use humor — and 3 ways you should not
Encourage Maximum Learning and Participation
- Discover 9 ways to help participants relate material to their own personal experiences
- Dozens of ideas to incorporate "interactive" training methods, including
role playing, case studies, games, and panel discussions
- How to develop "team spirit" and camaraderie among participants and heighten
their learning experience
Master One-On-One Training
- The new employee: Smart strategies to make training and orientation as quick and
easy as possible
- How to utilize your subordinates and other employees for in-house training
- 8 tips for one-on-one instruction that guarantee a productive experience for the
trainer and trainee
Evaluate Training Effectiveness
- Was your training effective? Learn step-by-step methods that enable you to measure
- How to increase involvement in training programs throughout your organization, from
top to bottom
- Training on a budget: Learn about cost-effective ideas for quality training