Don't spend $495, $695, $895, or more, plus two, three, or more days away from
the job, plus airfare, travel time, and lodging expense, for complete, quality project
Fred Pryor Seminars now brings directly to your area the first ever, one day, complete "Project Management"
Here's what it means to you … no costly travel time, and at a fraction of what other project management programs cost.
With this class, you'll learn how to:
- Master the art of project planning, and organize your project without omissions, mistakes, or miscalculations.
- Use better communications techniques to get the cooperation, support, and resources that are vital to the project's success.
- Root out waste in every stage of the project — wasted time, money, and effort that endanger a project's success.
- Identify and use indispensable planning and scheduling tools that assure the project is implemented exactly as planned.
- Estimate time and costs with pinpoint accuracy, using a simple 3-point approach that reduces the risk of costly delays and errors.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
This course qualifies for 6 Intermediate Personal Development CPE credits. Already attended this course? You can obtain a certificate documenting your CPE credits by visiting our certificate page. Certificates will be available 10 days after your event has ended. You can find more information on CPE credits, including a complete list of eligible courses, in our FAQs.
To find out more about the Project Management Workshop, contact our customer service department at email@example.com or by phone at (800) 780-8476.