Project Management Workshop
Project management seminars are guaranteed to help you complete your projects on time, on budget and on target!
Don't spend $495, $695, $895, or more, plus two, three, or more days away from the job, plus airfare, travel time, and lodging expense, for complete, quality project management seminars.
Fred Pryor Seminars now brings directly to your area the first ever, one day, complete "Project Management" course.
Here's what it means to you … no costly travel time, and at a fraction of what other project management programs cost.
With this class, you'll learn how to:
- Master the art of project planning, and organize your project without omissions, mistakes, or miscalculations.
- Use better communications techniques to get the cooperation, support, and resources that are vital to the project's success.
- Root out waste in every stage of the project — wasted time, money, and effort that endanger a project's success.
- Identify and use indispensable planning and scheduling tools that assure the project is implemented exactly as planned.
- Estimate time and costs with pinpoint accuracy, using a simple 3-point approach that reduces the risk of costly delays and errors.
What our Customers are Saying...
Traits of the Successful Project Manager
- Interpret the 5 key traits of the most successful project managers and determine your own personal strengths and weaknesses
- Discover the 5-point success blueprint of expert project managers — and why some project managers are more effective than others
- Remove the mystery and complexity from on-time/on-budget performance: insightful tips from master project planners that you can use every day
The Project Team
- Analyze the structure and makeup of your project team for more precise planning
- Avoid delays and scheduling problems by assessing each team member's physical location, roles, and responsibilities
- Identify the specific skills you need as the project's manager by defining and understanding the unique organization of your team
- Employ dynamic management "team-building" techniques to improve productivity and performance from project start to finish
The 5-Step Project Management Model — Define, Plan, Implement, Control, and Adjust
- Utilize a step-by-step checklist to define specific project objectives and pinpoint essential planning components
- Follow fail-safe planning formulas that put "first things first," and avoid scheduling conflicts later in the project
- Demystify professional planning models: how to simplify every kind of project with PERT, CPM, and Gantt charting techniques
- Learn the 2 key skills that help you anticipate problems before they become difficult to solve
- Master the art of progressive decision making: how to keep the project moving on track with no-stall decision-making tactics
- Determine the essentials of project control and use these principles to keep your project on time, on budget, and meeting objectives
- Build flexibility into project implementation, allowing you to handle opportunities and problems as they arise
The Role and Use of Computers in Project Management
- Recognize the 4 key advantages of computers and the 3 dangers you must avoid
- Utilize a simple 7-step evaluation to determine whether use of computers will significantly benefit your project
- Evaluate computer software options and "zero in" on the best software solution for your project
1-Day Seminar - US $199.00
Groups of 5 or more: $189.00
Hartford, CT - April 22nd
New Haven, CT - April 21st
Waterbury, CT - March 31st
Wilmington, DE - February 27th
Springfield, MA - April 7th
Atlantic City, NJ - February 9th
Atlantic City, NJ - June 8th
Cherry Hill, NJ - June 2nd
Edison, NJ - March 18th
Edison, NJ - June 25th
Freehold, NJ - March 17th
Freehold, NJ - June 24th
Parsippany, NJ - March 9th
Parsippany, NJ - June 15th
Princeton, NJ - February 26th
Princeton, NJ - June 1st
Saddle Brook, NJ - June 26th
Albany, NY - February 20th
Albany, NY - June 9th
Hauppauge, NY - June 18th
Islandia, NY - March 12th
Middletown, NY - March 19th
New York, NY - March 10th
New York, NY - June 17th
Poughkeepsie, NY - March 20th
Uniondale, NY - March 11th
White Plains, NY - June 16th
Allentown, PA - June 9th
Allentown, PA - February 25th
King Of Prussia, PA - February 11th
King Of Prussia, PA - June 3rd
Lancaster, PA - February 12th
Lancaster, PA - June 4th
Philadelphia, PA - February 10th
Reading, PA - June 10th
Stroudsburg, PA - February 24th
Bring this training to your location
Have a group of 15 or more? Try Private Team Training! Bring this topic — or any of our 200+ topics — to your location with customized On-Site Training.
Request a personalized quote today!
Continuing Education Certificates
You can obtain a certificate documenting your professional credits by visiting our certificate page.
Certificates will be available 10 days after your event has ended. You can find more information on credits, including a complete list of eligible courses here.