The Outstanding Receptionist
Learn how to polish your image, perfect your telephone skills, and increase your
value to your organization in this receptionist training seminar
No matter how busy you are, your organization depends on you to project a professional
image, a first impression people will remember and respect for months to come.
In just a half-day
receptionist training seminar, you will discover how to improve your skills and better support
everyone in your organization — right up to the managing director. This
will also help you learn how to manage the stress that comes naturally with your hectic schedule,
and enjoy your job more in the process.
secretarial training program is packed with the tools and techniques receptionists need to face
challenges confidently, tackle growing responsibilities, and maintain composure
amidst chaos. In this informative administrative assistant training seminar, you will learn to manage your time better … deal with all types
of people … handle conflict with tact and poise … and make a positive
and polished first impression. Let this information packed course help you excel in your receptionist position!
You'll learn ways to:
- Perfect your telephone skills
- Project an image that commands respect
- Improve your customer service
- Be more than "just a receptionist"
What our Customers are Saying...
The Outstanding Receptionist Seminar Overview
- Ways to stay fresh, alert, and sincere all day long
- The best ways to greet, interrupt, or transfer people on the telephone
- How to be more assertive, yet polite
- How to make sure you always have coverage for breaks, holidays, training, and sick
- Exercises you can do at your desk to relieve tension
- How to develop a reference book that keeps valuable information at your fingertips
- Ways to deal with people who demand too much, ramble on, are confused, or seem too
- Cross-training: how to expand your role in the company