Managing Emotions Under Pressure
How to stay calm and productive in any situation
In just one powerful day of training, improve yourself — and your relationships
with others around you!
All business is people business. Like it or not, your career depends on how people
feel about you — and whether or not they support you
Here's an opportunity for you — and every member of your team — to develop
the steady self-control that people respond to and respect. The stress-management
system taught in this seminar is simple — and proven. It can help you live
a happier and less stressful life starting the very next day. Just think of how
that could impact your team, your department, and even your organization!
Is this seminar for you? Ask yourself:
- Does my temper ever get me into trouble?
- Do I sometimes rub people the wrong way? (Be honest.) What's the price I pay?
- When was the last time I promised to change a habit and I did?
- How far could my career go if I eliminated one or two counter-productive behaviors?
- How much time and energy do I spend feeling hurt, guilty, inadequate, worried, or
anxious? Where has that gotten me?
- How much emotional energy do I waste by overreacting?
- Are any of my bad habits rubbing off on my kids?
Are you concerned enough about your answers to do something? You can at this ground-breaking
- You'll have fewer conflicts in your life because people won't be able to "push
your buttons" anymore. You'll feel strong, confident, and positive.
- You'll have higher self-esteem. Self-esteem has more to do with who you
are than what you achieve. Discover the crucial difference at this seminar.
- You'll get more done with less effort because you'll approach projects with more
motivation and mental clarity.
- You'll enjoy life more. If you believe that life is better when you're in control,
then this seminar is for you.
How Managing Emotions Under Pressure will benefit you
Using the most effective tools of modern psychology, you'll be able to conquer even
the toughest situations and achieve amazing results:
- When you start to lose your temper … you'll remain calm and clearheaded.
- When you're upset and feel the tears well up … you'll stay powerful and effective.
- When you're faced with a difficult challenge … you'll stick with it, even
when solutions don't come easily.
- When you feel overwhelmed … you'll stay productive and positive.
Achieving what you want in life means doing what it takes … not just now
and then … not just when you feel like it … but every day.
It takes learning self-discipline and emotional control. And that's why so many
people have found this seminar to be so powerful.
What our Customers are Saying...
Stay calm and productive under pressure
- Learn how best to respond to other people's outbursts and rampages
- Use proactive (vs. reactive) strategies in stressful situations
- Confront people and issues you've been avoiding — so conflicts don't stew
- Respond to irrational thinking productively, and break the pattern
Break the habits that hurt you
- Eliminate disruptive habits — and replace them with constructive behaviors
- Avoid overreacting emotionally and hurting relationships both at work and home
- Kick habits that hurt you, such as procrastinating, overeating, being disorganized,
and avoiding conflict
Master the elements of self-discipline
- Learn how to express anger by choice and in a way that achieves a positive result
- Discover ways anger can be used appropriately and effectively
- Eliminate over-reactive behaviors, and replace them with reasonable behaviors
Realize behavior and performance change
- Learn behavior modification skills that people will notice — and likely want
to copy themselves
- Take ownership of your emotions and your reactions
- Adapt to workplace changes — even those that are tough to swallow
- Improve performance through behavioral changes in yourself, your employees, and
- Follow through on plans; turn good intentions into reality and achieve more goals
1-Day Seminar - US $149.00
Groups of 5 or more: $139.00
Washington, DC - October 27th
Annapolis, MD - October 28th
Frederick, MD - October 30th
Towson, MD - October 29th
Allentown, PA - November 12th
Chambersburg, PA - November 2nd
Greensburg, PA - January 13th
Lancaster, PA - November 13th
State College, PA - January 14th
York, PA - November 3rd
Bring this training to your location
Have a group of 15 or more? Try Private Team Training! Bring this topic — or any of our 200+ topics — to your location with customized On-Site Training.
Request a personalized quote today!
Continuing Education Certificates
You can obtain a certificate documenting your professional credits by visiting our certificate page.
Certificates will be available 10 days after your event has ended. You can find more information on credits, including a complete list of eligible courses here.