In just one powerful day of training, improve yourself — and your relationships
with others around you!
All business is people business. Like it or not, your career depends on how people
feel about you — and whether or not they support you
Here's an opportunity for you — and every member of your team — to develop
the steady self-control that people respond to and respect. The stress-management
system taught in this seminar is simple — and proven. It can help you live
a happier and less stressful life starting the very next day. Just think of how
that could impact your team, your department, and even your organization!
Is this seminar for you? Ask yourself:
- Does my temper ever get me into trouble?
- Do I sometimes rub people the wrong way? (Be honest.) What's the price I pay?
- When was the last time I promised to change a habit and I did?
- How far could my career go if I eliminated one or two counter-productive behaviors?
- How much time and energy do I spend feeling hurt, guilty, inadequate, worried, or
anxious? Where has that gotten me?
- How much emotional energy do I waste by overreacting?
- Are any of my bad habits rubbing off on my kids?
Are you concerned enough about your answers to do something? You can at this ground-breaking
- You'll have fewer conflicts in your life because people won't be able to "push
your buttons" anymore. You'll feel strong, confident, and positive.
- You'll have higher self-esteem. Self-esteem has more to do with who you
are than what you achieve. Discover the crucial difference at this seminar.
- You'll get more done with less effort because you'll approach projects with more
motivation and mental clarity.
- You'll enjoy life more. If you believe that life is better when you're in control,
then this seminar is for you.
How Managing Emotions Under Pressure will benefit you
Using the most effective tools of modern psychology, you'll be able to conquer even
the toughest situations and achieve amazing results:
- When you start to lose your temper … you'll remain calm and clearheaded.
- When you're upset and feel the tears well up … you'll stay powerful and effective.
- When you're faced with a difficult challenge … you'll stick with it, even
when solutions don't come easily.
- When you feel overwhelmed … you'll stay productive and positive.
Achieving what you want in life means doing what it takes … not just now
and then … not just when you feel like it … but every day.
It takes learning self-discipline and emotional control. And that's why so many
people have found this seminar to be so powerful.
Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are registered with the National Association of State
Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education
on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final
authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding
registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through
its website: www.learningmarket.org.
This course qualifies for 6 Basic Communication CPE credits. Already attended this
course? You can obtain a certificate documenting your CPE credits by visiting our
certificate page. Certificates
will be available 10 days after your event has ended. You can find more information
on CPE credits, including a complete list of eligible courses, in our
To find out more about Managing Emotions Under Pressure, contact our customer
service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at (800) 780-8476.