Your interpersonal skills: career maker or breaker?
Experts agree that your professional success depends primarily on your human relations
To see the truth in this, consider the "fast-track" professionals you
know. It's not necessarily technical expertise, hard knowledge, or even superior
intelligence that makes them so effective in their roles. It's their exceptional
skill in handling people and situations the kind of skill that propels careers,
boosts productivity, and ensures job satisfaction.
Attend this powerful one-day seminar, and you'll be empowered to
- Increase the level of help and support you get from employees, coworkers, and managers
- Project an impressive image of self-confidence, professionalism, and competency
- Take more satisfaction from your job, and increase your sense of achievement at
- End the stress that difficult people and negative situations cause you
- See your opinions and ideas accepted, acted on, and implemented
- Influence your promotions, raises, responsibilities, and future career path
Whether you work with only a few people or manage hundreds, the down-to-earth principles
you'll learn will enable you to handle anyone in any situation with more dexterity
Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are registered with the National Association of State
Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education
on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final
authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding
registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through
its website: www.learningmarket.org.
This course qualifies for 6 Professional Development CPE credits. Already attended
this course? You can obtain a certificate documenting your CPE credits by visiting
our certificate page. Certificates
will be available 10 days after your event has ended. You can find more information
on CPE credits, including a complete list of eligible courses, in our
To find out more about How to Become a Great Communicator, contact our customer
service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at (800) 780-8476.