Gain the skills, knowledge, and information you need to create and implement an
effective internal controls system.
Internal controls are a critical part of any organization's continued growth, performance,
and success. Without an effective internal controls system in place, your organization
may be at risk of legal retribution in a variety of areas, including faulty financial
reporting, fraudulent practices, and much more. You may be held responsible for
hefty fees and penalties, face serious lawsuits, become the target of increased
auditing activity, or unknowingly run afoul of today's stricter government laws,
rules, and regulations.
This workshop was designed to give business leaders like you a working blueprint
to help establish an effective, efficient internal controls system that is functional,
practical, simple to implement, and in complete compliance with all of today's complex
This seminar features up-to-the-minute info on all the latest government rulings,
regulatory requirements, and legal developments. Don't miss your chance to stay
abreast of trends, legislation, and laws relating to internal accounting, audits,
compliance, reporting procedures, and more.
Attend this valuable one-day seminar and learn how to …
- Ensure compliance with government laws, rules, and regulations
- Strengthen the overall financial health of your organization
- Avoid careless and costly! financial practices
- Take stock of existing controls and identify weak spots
- Put systems in place to ensure legal compliance
- Gain a solid understanding of SOX, AICPA, and COSO
- Discover the objectives, components, and requirements of effective internal controls
- Develop risk identification and management strategies to put in place now
- And much, much more!
Who should attend?
This program is designed for financial professionals, business leaders, managers,
supervisors anyone who is involved in the day-to-day financial workings of
an organization, as well as those who must oversee legal, financial, and accounting
To find out more about How to Implement Effective Internal Controls, contact
our customer service department at email@example.com
or by phone at (800) 780-8476.