A Solution-Driven Microsoft Access Class
Anyone can rattle off features and tell you which buttons to click. We go way beyond
that — by explaining when and why to use features, how to solve problems,
and how to customize Access for the way you work. We'll show you how AND why to
use dozens of Access tools — to expand value, save time, simplify tasks, and
produce more valuable information.
Use Access out of the package with custom-programmed results
- Explained — every ribbon, button, key, icon, and switch on your Access desktop.
Stop wondering, "What's that for?"
- Step by step, how to alter "canned" reports to look like custom-programmed
- Spreadsheet or database? A clever technique to do both at the same time!
- Data entry mistakes … how to prevent them — no matter how many people
- How to filter out all of the information you don't need … and highlight the
data you want to see
- A welcome break from the keyboard! Little-known tips that cut keyboarding time in
- How to share data with others … without ever risking the safety of your original
- Tips for adding sparkle to Access reports with graphic elements
- No mystery queries! Simple "checkpoints" that make it easy to produce
even complex queries
- How to protect your data at every turn … and even recover accidentally deleted
- 2 great tricks to get Access to literally do your job for you!
- How to get the data you need quickly with easy e-mail forms
- A simple method to cut even giant databases down to size and make them easier and
faster to work with
Who should attend? This is ideal
course for …
Hit the ground running! Even if you've just started with Access, this workshop will
bring you up to speed faster than you ever thought possible … without the
frustration and mistakes!
You've been using Access, but you know you've only scratched the surface of its
powerful possibilities. In just 2 intense days, you'll grasp the advanced Access
tools that are just waiting to be used. You'll get beyond the basics and learn how
to accomplish countless functions faster and easier … with greater clarity
"Stuck in a rut" users
You're working harder instead of smarter. You know there are easier and better ways
to use Access … but you don't have the time or knowledge to sift through
and find the tricks and shortcuts yourself. This seminar is for you! In this
Microsoft Access training you'll discover
the real magic of Access — including innovative features you thought only
the experts used!
Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are registered with the National Association of State
Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education
on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final
authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding
registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through
its website: www.learningmarket.org.
This course qualifies for 12 Intermediate Computer Science CPE credits. Already
attended this course? You can obtain a certificate documenting your CPE credits
by visiting our certificate page.
Certificates will be available 10 days after your event has ended. You can find
more information on CPE credits, including a complete list of eligible courses,
in our FAQs.
To find out more about Microsoft Access, contact our customer service department
at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at