How to Overcome Negativity in the Workplace
Training to help you create a more positive, productive work environment with negativity in the worplace training
Do any of the following describe your work environment?
- Squabbles flare up over inconsequential matters
- People are walking on eggshells, afraid to confront problems or volunteer help
- Discipline is uneven and erratic
- Gossip, whispers, and rumors are distracting people from their jobs
- People seem preoccupied with their personal agendas
- Even your best people are losing their enthusiasm
- You're spending more time than usual soothing feelings and putting out fires
When negativity goes unchecked, morale slips, productivity suffers, communication comes to a halt and people stop working well together. If you're not careful, you might even become caught up in it yourself.
In this How to Overcome Negativity in the Workplace training course, communication expert Lani Arredondo will help you understand what it is that makes negative people behave the way they do.
The class contains his advice on how to blunt their harmful effects and even suggest ways to reverse their attitudes.
This program belongs in every manager's workshop library — especially in those where major changes are imminent or taking place.
Windows Media is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.