Interpersonal Communication Skills™
Dramatically improve your ability to build constructive and productive relationships
Professional success depends primarily on interpersonal communication skills.
Raw intelligence or technical knowledge isn't necessarily the key to making fast-track professionals
incredibly effective at their jobs. Most of the time, superior skills in interacting and dealing with
people are what propel careers, boost productivity, and ensure job satisfaction.
The workshop will teach you how to:
- Project a self-confident, professional image
- Get your ideas accepted, acted upon, and successfully implemented
- Close communication gaps — and send clearer messages
- Read people: Know the different personality types and how to deal with them
- End stress caused by difficult people and negative situations
- Gain more job satisfaction and a greater sense of achievement
This interpersonal communication skills training offers practical tools and strategies for improving your verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
You'll soon be making a strong impact on others, easily handling the difficult people in your life, and confidently
selling yourself — and your ideas!