The 9 Deadliest Sins of Communication
Learn to prevent breakdowns that can strain relationships, hinder teamwork, and bring productivity to a standstill
You can trace almost every workplace failure or faux pas to inadequate communication
skills; however, most foul-ups could be averted
if people only knew how to avoid the 9 deadliest sins of communication.
A cruel, thoughtless remark … a careless mistake in an important memo … a failure to inform the proper
people. Even the little things can tarnish your reputation or cast doubt on your competence. Whether the culprit is
YOU or a coworker or customer the solutions offered in this program can bring about swift and positive
changes in how you communicate with one another.
- How to minimize mistakes, manage manipulators, and maintain control
- 6 steps to keep from losing listeners and 4 key phrases to use when you're the one getting lost
- Tips, techniques, and strategies to guarantee two-way communication
- Ways to break the bad habit of "tuning out"
- How to keep the lines of communication from getting clogged
Good communication is the key to keeping projects on track and completing them on time. Let The 9 Deadliest
Sins of Communication provide you with proven, practical solutions for effective communication to keep you and your team at peak performance every day!
Windows Media is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.