HIPAA: A Guide to Health Care Privacy and Security Law
The Most Complete and Authoritative HIPAA Guide Available!
HIPAA: A Guide to Health Care Privacy and Security Law serves as your main HIPAA desk reference. Instead of scattered books and manuals, you'll have all your legal information in one neatly indexed source — so you can quickly resolve the kinds of questions that arise on a regular basis.
HIPAA: A Guide to Health Care Privacy and Security Law brings you up to date on the latest developments and issues, including:
- Extensive revision of the state-by-state guide to medical privacy statutes reflecting new legislation
- Updated information on health care operations
- New Office for Civil Rights (OCR) data on the enforcement process including a flowchart that describes the process
- Current OCR enforcement highlights
- Expanded table of case examples identifying the covered entity, alleged violation, OCR enforcement and resolution
- Updated chart on enforcement resolution data
- New graph identifying the Top Five Compliance Issues