Have you ever looked around your office and wondered why some people just seem so "put together"
emotionally? These are often the people with whom you feel comfortable working and have a way with handling themselves and others,
even in challenging situations. These individuals may not necessarily be the smartest, but they are often the most successful. These
people have high Emotional Intelligence.
Emotional Intelligence (often called EQ, the emotional intelligence
quotient) refers to the balance of thought and feeling that enables individuals to succeed in the workplace and in life. People with
a high EQ understand their feelings, manage their emotions easily, and can read the emotional state of others in order to react
appropriately. In today's "do more with less" business environment, a high EQ is crucial to developing a competitive advantage.
Employees who are capable of building meaningful relationships, getting along well with individuals of all workstyles and
personalities, and maintaining composure during high-pressure situations are the most desired and most respected.
Take a moment to find out if you could benefit from improving your Emotional
Intelligence. How would you answer the following questions?
- Could better self-awareness help me improve my life and my relationships with others?
- What would I gain from building better rapport with the people in my life — both personally and professionally?
- How would I benefit from being able to successfully maintain an emotional balance and stay "in control"
during trying times? How would my coworkers, managers, friends, and family benefit?
- Would I be happier if I could develop a more positive and optimistic attitude?
- How could I grow from being able to read others better and keying in on their emotions?
- What if I could increase my influence on others?
While IQ contributes to roughly 20 percent of business success, it has been
shown that EQ equates to nearly 80 percent! It is possible to improve your emotional intelligence and gain the competitive advantage
you’re looking for at work and in life — simply register for this eye-opening one-hour audio conference! With the tips and techniques
provided in this program, you’ll learn how to identify the "self" and "social" components of Emotional Intelligence, and make
adjustments that can enhance your relationships, work life, and personal life dramatically. You'll be able to implement what you
learn immediately, and see positive changes in yourself and others.
EQ is something you can work on everywhere you go — and can benefit every
aspect of your life. Developing self-awareness and self-confidence promotes increased productivity and higher job satisfaction, while
building better rapport with others can lead to more positive relationships in your personal and professional lives. And, improving
relationships will help minimize misunderstandings, decrease stress and frustration, and generate a more optimistic outlook on life.
Attend this powerful audio conference and learn the strategies needed to transform yourself and the way you work with
This motivating and insightful program will give you and your
coworkers the skills needed to work together more successfully and minimize confusion along the way. Don't let these trying times
keep you from performing at your best and feeling rewarded by your career. Get the skills you need to enhance your Emotional
Intelligence, and achieve positive results from all your personal interactions!
What You'll Learn
- Understand the dynamics of Emotional Intelligence
- Apply Emotional Intelligence in your work environment
- Implement techniques that will help you achieve greater self-awareness and self-control
- Identify how your personality type preferences affect relationships at work
- Manage negative emotions under stress
- Recognize how letting loose beliefs, emotions, and behaviors can impact the outcome of events
- Learn to use your EQ to analyze problems and generate the most sound decisions
- Enhance your empathy and social skills to manage the emotional state of others more easily
- Utilize the keys to effective communication skills for building rapport with all types of people
- Enact a plan for lifelong improvement of your EQ
- Enjoy a more positive, productive work environment with the tips you and your team will learn for improving Emotional Intelligence!
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, administrative professionals, and every member of your organization can benefit from improved Emotional Intelligence. Companies with individuals who possess core Emotional Intelligence competencies — such as initiative, self-confidence, and leadership — benefit from lower turnover rates, increased productivity levels, and improved bottom lines. Enroll today, and listen with your entire team!